Klaipeda - gateway to Lithuania
The oldest city in Lithuania, founded in 1252, on the coast of the Baltic Sea, Klaipeda welcomes you with its rich and unique history, deeply rooted traditions, distinct architecture and beautiful nature surroundings.
From Klaipeda you can easily reach the world of beautiful sand dunes of the Curonian Spit National Park (UNESCO World Heritage List). The highest dunes in Europe are a real natural wonder! Curonian Spit offers a peaceful and soul-cleansing alternative to the hustle and bustle of modern life.
Another popular out-of-town destination is the seaside resort, Palanga, situated only 20 min bus ride north of Klaipeda. Here you will not only find long sandy beaches, pine forests as well as romantic restaurants by the sea, but also beautiful Botanical garden with famous Amber museum.
And there is even more to see and experience!
Diverse portfolio of shore excursions
CruiseKlaipeda offers B2B shore experiences ranging from classic city tour to active adventures, tasting and private luxury experiences.
Categories of our shore excursions include:
- History and Culture - exploring destination's past and getting to know its present by classic excursions
- Stay Active - active experiences in land, air and water
- Test and Taste - gaining new and unique knowledge and skills while experiencing local crafts and traditions
- Meet the locals - exclusive home hosted meetings with local people
- Go Green - special tours embracing nature cognition and preservation
Our strong local presence
- CruiseKlaipeda is part of local cruise network.
- We cooperate, train and share knowledge with our partners about the cruise guest service.
- We carefully select our service providers.
Quality and safety of our tours
- Our tours and itineraries are carefully planned and evaluated with annual risk assesments.
- We have a contingency plans to mitigate risks and incidents in our tours.
- Our tours are insured with Tour operator liability.
- We work step-by-step towards complying with international sustainability standarts with a help of Travelife:
Long term experience
Over 15 years of work in shore excursion operations we have:
- arranged tours for 226 ships,
- served 3 ships per day,
- welcomed over 148 000 guests on our tours,
- operated a highest number of 49 groups per call,
- organized a highest number of 29 groups per call going to most popular destination in Klaipeda - Curonian Spit National Park (UNESCO),
We are proud to have experience arranging shore excursion services for:
Contact us to get the full portfolio of our tours.